What personal information do we collect from the people that visit our blog, website or app?
When do we collect information?
How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from you when you register, make a purchase, sign up for our newsletter, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
How do we protect your information?
We use regular Malware Scanning.
Do we use ‘cookies’?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your Personally Identifiable Information unless we provide users with advance notice. This does not include website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or serving our users, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release information when it’s release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others’ rights, property or safety.
However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Google’s advertising requirements can be summed up by Google’s Advertising Principles. They are put in place to provide a positive experience for users. https://support.google.com/adwordspolicy/answer/1316548?hl=en
SimplicitCi is a personal blog.
- Any views or opinions represented on SimplicitCi are personal and belong solely to myself and does not represent those of people, institutions or organizations that I may or may not be associated with in professional or personal capacity, unless explicitly stated.
- Any views or opinions are not intended to malign any religion, ethnic group, club, organization, company, or individual.
- All content provided on this blog is for informational purposes only.
- SimplicitCi makes no representations as to the accuracy or completeness of any information on this site or found by following any link on this site.
- SimplicitCi will not be liable for any errors or omissions in this information nor for the availability of this information.
- I am not a doctor, lawyer, therapist, trainer, chef, or any other type of trained expert so what I write is not to be taken as fact nor absolute.
- You will not be compensated in any way if you suffer a loss/damage/inconvenience because of something written in this blog.
Section Two: Downloadable Files and Images
Any downloadable file, including but not limited to pdfs, docs, jpegs, pngs, is provided at the user’s own risk. SimplicitCi will not be liable for any losses, injuries, or damages resulting from a corrupted or damaged file.
- Comments deemed to be spam or questionable spam.
- Comments including profanity.
- Comments containing language or concepts that could be deemed offensive.
- Comments containing hate speech, credible threats, or direct attacks on an individual or group.
SimplicitCi is not responsible for the content in comments.
Section Four: Compensation
- SimplicitCi may accept forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation.
- The compensation received will never influence the content, topics or posts made in this blog. All advertising is in the form of advertisements generated by a third party ad network. Those advertisements will be identified as paid advertisements.
- Even though SimplicitCi may receive compensation for certain posts or advertisements, I always give my honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on the topics or products.
- The views and opinions expressed are purely my own.
- Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.
- Any post related to paid compensation will be identified as paid advertisements with a disclaimer at the end.
This blog disclaimer is subject to change at anytime and valid from 13 March 2018.